Thursday, May 17, 2012

miracles happen all the time around here

I mentioned that my deadline was upon me, and now, I am all completely finished! It feels so weird to sit around doing nothing, I've been watching a lot of crappy films and taking on a few extra shifts at work but I've basically just had a load of sudden free-time thrust upon me! I've been helping some of the third years out getting the studios nice for their degree show that is upcoming, but since September I've had this panic propelling me forward to this point, so to stop now, I'm not really sure what to do! I've been gorging myself on crappy films (Minority Report, Cruel Intentions, Bedazzled and Braveheart to name but a few!) but I'm starting to get a bit bored now! I'm going to have to think of something to do that doesn't involve spending money..
Anyway, I thought that I would show you some of my work that I have been doing over the last few months, so you can see what I've been wasting my time on, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2