Wednesday, June 06, 2012

you got your hair slicked back and your wayfarers on, baby


Hello everyone, guess who is 22 tomorrow?! Oh yes. I am now old! I definitely feel old, because for my birthday I asked for a new carpet, a couple of books, and a portfolio, haha. I mentioned to my mum that I was going to get myself from prescription sunglasses because I do really hate wearing contact lenses when it's sunny. She came with me to help pick them.. and ended up getting me them! They came last week and I wasn't supposed to be able to have them until my birthday but she let me have them a bit earlier. I have wanted Ray Ban's for ageeees, I adore the Wayfarers beyond words, but I told myself I wouldn't let myself have them until I could be trusted with nice things. Both my brother and I have an unfortunate habit of buying sunglasses and then leaving them in places (mine are usually cheap H&M sunnies, but his have been Oakley's, Ray Ban's and a pair of Prada ones I dare not mention to my mother!). As these are prescription lenses, they don't have the iconic Ray Ban logo in the corner but I can live with that to be able to wear them to wear them when driving and such.

(PS, if you love Boys of Summer as much as me, you are amazing, why aren't we friends?)

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with ray bans. you look adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted some for so long! Thanks doll x

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a pair of Ray-Ban's. i collect them, i'm totally addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I wish I could afford to collect them, these are my first and only pair! I am in love though x

      Delete
  3. I have exactly the same pair, prescription lenses and all! It is a bit sad not having the logo in the corner, but like you said it's worth the sacrifice that in order to be able to see haha. I do feel like I'm in a music video whenever I wear them too :)

    Frances XX kisskissdahling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2