Sunday, July 15, 2012

weekend wanderings #2

(images from abeautifulmess.com, zainsaraswatijamal.com, and ilikethisblog.net)
  • Krisatomic's iPhone apps review is one of the best I've seen, it's very comprehensive, and coming from someone that takes amazing photos, and draws amazingly and I've followed for a long time, I really respect her opinion, and I think you should too! 
  • These amazing Yearbook Votives over at abeautifulmess.com are really pretty and look super simple, too. I'm thinking of doing something like this to brighten up my room back at university, as I'm trying to be really good at recycling there, and this is a great use for old jars.
  • I am a sucker for Vitamin Water, but I know they're ridiculously bad and a bit gimmicky, but I just love the colours... is that so shallow? Okay, don't answer that. But when I saw these natural and altogether much better vitamin waters, I know I really want to give one a go, c-power looks the tastiest, to me.
  • I follow both her blog and her tumblr, and her drawings are absolutely divine.. I just discovered that Abbey Watkins of Tobacco and Leather does amazing prints, and I want one, so much.
  • These stills of Jacques-Yves Cousteau are just so amazing, I love the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and it was obviously inspired by Cousteau. They make me want to live a life on the coast with no responsibilities and go snorkelling and sailing forever. I think all my fantasies involve a lack of responsibility. Hmn.
  • My favourite blog this week is Verhext, an absolutely stunning blog with beautiful picture posts, such as this one or this post of her daily jewellery - I am in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2