Monday, January 21, 2013

snowy daze


I know everyone must be sick of snow-photos.. but this my blog and I loved them. Went for a little walk in the woods near my house, it was so quiet and peaceful (except for the occasional dog) and it started snowing whilst I was out.. I went and sheltered under a big tree where no-one was near and it was so calming. I have been writing my dissertation about the power of wandering, journeying and pilgrimages, amongst other things, and in writing it, I kind of forgot WHY I found it so interesting in the first place. So after finishing my first draft on Saturday (9971/10000!) I slammed my laptop lid shut, shoved on  my new boots and went for a tramp around in the snow. It was everything I needed, at the time, though my heels are a little sore from the new boots, haha..
Below the jump are a load of other photos, which I pray you look at, cause some I am quite proud of! 


2 comments:

  1. The first photograph is definitely my favourite. I couldn't resist writing a snow post either so your not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, looks so pretty where you live! I didn't head out into the snow, I was too afraid I'd fall over xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2