Sunday, February 10, 2013

hever castle


More photos unearthed from my archives! I had every intention of showing you these photos, but I've had a very busy few months, what with it being my final year and all! Deadlines are approaching fast, but I'm desperate to keep up blogging. These are from Hever Castle - it feels like a genuine medieval castle, its amazing! I went there late last summer with my friend Gemma, and it was a lovely day out. Had a relaxing drive back, stopping at garden centres and weird little towns purely because they had a Waitrose! I'm really craving summer this yea  - I need a bit of sunlight in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations on your final year! These photos are lovely, and it looks so surreal and beautiful! I would love some sun too right about now. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2