Wednesday, February 13, 2013

spice is nice

Just in case you're wondering, this is what my room smells like. You might not have been wondering, but here is the knowledge anyway! My mum got it for me as a little back-to-uni goodbye-gift, and again for Christmas. We both agreed that it really smells like our house. The Yankee Candle website says it smells orange, clove, ginger and cinnamon. My mum has these jars in our house with oranges in with cloves and cinnamon in, and a lot of food comes with a liberal helping of ginger, so it is just perfect, and its so lovely on a cold day.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove Yankee Candles so much! I have Orange Spice burning at the mo.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2