Saturday, February 22, 2014

appletini


Just a quick post from me today, showing you something I am most excited about - some new yarn I picked up at Unravel today (it's on tomorrow if you're in the Farnham area or want something to do). I bought a few bits and bobs, but not the main thing I went there for (to see Alafoss for some Lopi wool for a sweater) because they didn't have a giant selection, but the stalls there that I wanted to see were amazing. I knew I wanted to look at Purlesence, Easyknits.co.uk and Fyberspates - and I think I got something from all of them. Good stuff! This caught my eye as soon as I saw it - a lime green 4-ply superwash merino yarn from Easyknits.co.uk, in Appletini. I got out my haul when I got home and this was practically glowing in the sun it was that bright - I can't wait to knit some socks with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2