Thursday, July 24, 2014

on my needles #1


I'm currently trying to do some more knitting - I've been struggling with some wrist problems (that I suppose is what happens when you knit in a car for three hours straight and wonder why your hand won't work any more...) and I'm trying to do a little bit every now and then, when the pain eases up. What I had been working on was utterly boring (just miles and miles of stockinette) so I thought I would try something fun. 
This could not be any funner. The colour of this yarn is so bright I can't actually take a decent photograph. It's a Regia yarn I picked up at John Lewis, and it's just a very vanilla pair of socks, which is fun enough for me. 
Are you currently working on anything? Let me know!


4 comments:

  1. I@d love to know how to make socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some great tutorials on how to start knitting and making socks on youtube! Or you could look into getting a sock loom - http://www.purplelindacrafts.co.uk/sock-loom-1-knitting-board-adjustable-loom-inc-dvd-7801-p.asp

      Delete
  2. I would love to se how you do that!!:)Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been knitting for a while now & socks are getting quicker and quicker for me to manage, it's pretty exciting. If you know how to knit, I used a magic cast on & knit toe-up!

      Delete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2