Friday, December 12, 2014

Q #31


I feel very self-sufficient at the moment, and I am very happy about that. It's weird how much ancient incidents can mess you up, and stick about in your conscious. A recent bit of news made me feel at peace with something that happened a long, long time ago, I feel like it's finally something I can let go of, which is a relief.

(This is one of those quotes I saw floating about tumblr for the longest time, without being able to track down a source, which was really frustrating. I think I tracked it back to the right account, but please let me know if I am wrong.)

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote. Those are some wise words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must remember this for the future, thanks Audrey (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2